Here’s a few steps on how to grow an eyebrow quick if you have sparse brow hair, are suffering from eyebrow hair loss or you just want to get it thicker, fuller or bushier brows. Natural remedies that are very effective for hair growth include the castor oil, coconut oil, vaseline, serum, conditioner and many more. Here’s a list of remedies on how to grow eyebrows.
Castor oil is one of the effective methods to boost up the growth of your eyebrow. The content of castor oil which includes protein, vitamin, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and help the hair growth. Besides that, castor oil also helpful in resisting any microorganism that block eyebrow hair growth. Here’s a few step to use castor oil :
- Soak cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow
- Massage gently with your fingertip for 2-3 minutes
- Leave it on at least 30 minutes or leave it overnight
- After that, wash with warm water and mild cleanser
- Repeat one daily for a few weeks until you can see the improvement
Onion juice also aids faster and denser growth of eyebrow hair. The content of onion juice which include sulphur which can help to improve the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth. Besides that, it strengthen the hair follicles. How to apply :
- Blend small onion and extract the juice
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for 5 minutes
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with mild cleanser and warm water
- Practice this treatment once daily for few weeks.
You can use coconut oil to enjoy thick and impressive eyebrows. The variety of protein as well as nutrients like Vitamin E and iron in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows. Besides that, it also can help your eyebrows. Besides that, it also can help makes your eyebrow color darker. How to apply :
- Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your brows
- Massage gently for a few minutes to boost up the blood circulation
- Leave it overnight
- Wash with warm water the next morning
- Repeat this treatment for 1-2 months until you notice the improvement
Another step on how to grow an eyebrows is using olive oil. It also good for your eyebrows and it also rich in Vitamin E. This can help your eyebrow hair growth faster, thicken and darker. How to apply :
- Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed
- Leave it overnight and rinse with warm water
- For alternative method, prep a mixture with half teaspoon of olive oil and few drops of honey
- Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes and rinse
The hair of eyebrows is made up of keratin protein and eggs is a great source of protein. Thus, it can help improve the health of your hair which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
How to apply :
- Prepare 1 egg and separate yolk from white
- Beat the yolk
- Apply the yolk on your brows with cotton swab
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes then wash with cold water
- Practice this treatment until you satisfied with result.