In this post, I’d like to open up my makeup bag (tbh, I’m kinda scared).
I’m usually simple when it comes to everyday makeup – feline flick, nude lips, eyebrows, and I’m done. I consider it as natural when most people don’t, hehe. So here’s the breakdown in my makeup bag:
– A rusty brown shade that I wear with heaps of mascara. I’m not that experimental when it comes to makeup, so this is perfect for a non-heavy finish. Also, it’s a cream, not a powder – perfect for long-lasting finish.
NARS Lipstick in Sabrina
– At first I’d never thought that I’d pull off this shade, but surprisingly, it looks great with a tanned skin colour or darker. The best part – it has SPF20 in it. I’m quite sad that they discontinued the shade, but you can find similar ones in any NARS counter.
– I’m not gonna lie, this smells more masculine than what I would usually like. But hey, whatever it takes to attract the opposite sex!
– I find that this is the easiest to apply for a bombshell ala Sophia Loren eyeliner across my eyelids.
– I have a combination skin, so moisturizing is very important to me. A canvas has to be smooth to be painted on.
– If I don’t feel like dedicating winged liner, I’d apply mascara. I like having goopy, babydoll lashes.
– They are famous for a reason!
– I’m a massive fan of cream blushers as they look so natural. Sometimes I use it on my lips mixed with concealer for a muted, 1960s feel.
– When you have dark under-eyes, this one gets rid of it fast.
So, that’s it. I try not to carry a lot because I don’t like to touch up much.
Let me know if you’ve tried any of the products above!
Feature image credits: Weheartit.com