What is your occupation?
Actress / Bachelor of Laws Graduate
How did your career start out?
I began as a child actress / runway model at the age of 5, starring in various TV commercials & dramas. Then I had my breakthrough role in a Jack Neo’s Singaporean Film ‘Ah Long Pte Ltd’ at the age of 15
Current Updates on yourself?
Juggling both acting & studies.
The film I shot in Taiwan last year is due to be released in Taiwan and Shanghai on the 23rd September this year.
What’s next for you?
Would be completing my Postgraduate in Bar Professional Training Course in 2017.
Your perception of Beauty?
Beauty is something you feel on the inside, and it reflects in your soul, through your eyes, not entirely physical.
How did you start out with make-up/skin care?
I can’t exactly explain about how I started with makeup, but I noticed the beauty of it at around the age of 16. Makeup can bring out / highlight certain features that you want to highlight, makeup can make u look more serious / fun or cover those nasty eye bags or pimples.It’s actually an experiment that I am trying to reach higher levels of.
My family members, especially my mother goes by the motto
‘when it comes to skincare, it’s important to start young and if you keep a good routine from a young age, you will be ageless.’
I started getting into skincare when I was in highschool.
Detailed skincare/beauty routine ?
- Double cleanser: Lait Démaquillant Velours (Clarins), followed by Doux Nettoyant Moussant (Clarins)
- Pat dry & check eyebrows! Tweeze if necessary: Tweezerman
- Toner: SKII Facial Treatment Essence (saturate a cotton pad with toner, lightly wipe it all over my face for gentle exfoliation)
- Eye cream: Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Moisturizer: Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream (Just started trying out this product as I have had extremely sensitive and dry skin recently)
- Sunblock: SKII UV Protection Sunscreen
- Eyeliner: Dior Eyeliner Waterproof & Mascara: Diorshow Mascara
- Under-eye concealer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
- Go to Lipstick <3: Tom Ford-Wild Ginger
Who is your Beauty icon and why did you chose her?
She has the perfect 3 attributes to be the inspiration for any female: gorgeous, intelligent and caring.
With her fame and wealth, she could be enjoying life but she chooses to use it to advocate female rights and make a difference in society.
Hair routine that you practice? What products do you use?
Shampoo: Pureology Curl Complete
Conditioner/ Hair Mask: Goldwell Kerasilk Rich Keratin Care Silk Fluid
Heat Protectant for hair-dryer: Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick
Hair Oil: Moroccanoil Treatment Original
What is your beauty philosophy?
I think that everyone’s idea of beauty is different. If a person tries to be their own idea of beautiful, then they might not be someone else’s. So be your own kind of beautiful. We are all uniquely created, so why do we spend so much time comparing ourselves? We are all beautiful in our own way ♡
Name someone who we should interview and why?
Wincci Soo a million times. She is the epitome of beauty and brains with a perfect blend 🙂
FB: Koe Yeet ( 高艺 )