- Hi, my name is Norsakinah Mawardah Rusli, people known me as ‘’Sakinah Rusli”.
- I was born in Besut, Terengganu.
- Im the third sibling in my family.
- I have two brothers and one youngest sister.
- Im a Student of Bachelor of Industrial Logistic.
- Im turning 23 years old this year.
- Not really old but crazy to think ive been on this earth for about 23 years and how much ive grown. Whoa! :’D
Positive mind, hardworking, positive attitude, professionalism & Passion.
What Mantra That You Believe in?
Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.
It is something I never really planned on doing. Social media helped me a lot!
Student and part time freelancing as a makeup artist
What makes you smile the most?
- When I know I made someone happy.
- When my crush said something sweet to me. Haha
Follow Her Social Media
Her Mom’s beauty advice
Yes! She told me to always drink plain water because it’s the ultimate way to a flawless skin and a healthy body.
Where do you spend most of your time?
Of course in my college & im staying at hostel. Homesick already. Hehe..
How she got started in make-up
Fell in love back in 2012 when I really started going hard with makeup. I’m so addicted to watching makeup tutorial on YouTube! from that, I’m getting fall in in love with Makeup! I have been for the past year , thinking about starting up my own tutorial channel .
ULTIMATE Beauty Icon
- Kiena suhaimi. I really admire with her!
Favourite new beauty product
- Sendayu Tinggi Product
What’s in your makeup bag right now?
- Compact powder
- Eyeshadow pallet
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eyebrow brush
5 Beauty Items That She Can’t Live Without
- Compact powder
Favourite beauty brands
- Huda Beauty
Her signature scent
My signature scent would be “Daisy” by Marc Jacobs.
What is your lazy girl beauty staple?
Eyebrow pencil, lip tint, blusher. The brand doesn’t really matter to me.
Recommended place in Malaysia
- My Hometown Terengganu! Because..
- Terengganu is simply one of the best place to chill &
- Terengganu is the best place for seascape or landscape background
Her favourite destination
Malaysian favourite food
What are your handbag essentials?
What’s next for you?
Graduate & make my dream come true.